F. floribunda type
- Flower nameRosa 'Le Comte Fersen'
- Scientific nameRosa cv. Le Comte Fersen
- Alias薔薇, バラ, Le Comte Fersen
- Place of originhorticultural variety
- Place of floweringGarden, Horticultural species, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonMay, June, July, September, October, November
What is Rosa 'Le Comte Fersen'
Rose 'Le Comte Fersen' (scientific name: Rosa cv. Le Comte Fersen) is a horticultural variety of the deciduous shrub "rose" in the rose family, Rosaceae, of the F. floribunda type, created by Meilland in 2009. The registered name of the variety is MEItripine.
Common name: Rose 'Le Comte Fersen', Scientific name: Rosa cv. Le Comte Fersen, Denomination: 'MEItripine', Height: 1.2 m, Lateral spreading, Breeder: Meilland (France), Year of Introduction: 2009, Strain: Four-season, medium to large flowered (FL), Flower shape: wavy petals high-core to flat, Flower color: lavender purple, Diameter: 9-10 cm, Fragrance: strongly fragrant, Strain (classification): F. floribunda, Spikes:, Number of petals: 25-30, Uses. Garden and potted.
Exhibit: Keisei Rose Gardening Co.
Relationship between rose diameter and large, medium and small wheels
Minimum 1 - 3 cm