- Flower nameSpathiphyllum
- Scientific nameSpathiphyllum
- Aliasササウチワ, 笹団扇, Spathiphyllum
- Place of originTropical America and South-East Asia
- Place of floweringGreenhouse, Subtropical region
- Flowering seasonMay, June, July, August, September, October
What is Spathiphyllum
Spathiphyllum (scientific name: Spathiphyllum) is native to tropical America and Southeast Asia and is non-cold-resistant evergreen perennial of the family Araceae.It makes Extend the elongated flower stem from the green elliptical leaf, and place a white Buddha flame beside it. Florets attached to the inflorescences are male flowers in the upper part and female flowers about 10% in the lower part. The feeling of bract is similar to Calla and Anthurium.
Common name Spathiphyllum, scientific name: spathiphyllum, the category name: Origin: Tropical America and Southeast Asia, Environments: wetlands, plant height: 30-80 cm, leaf shape: lanceolate, leaf color: green, inflorescence: spadix, flower: white, inflorescence size: 5-10 cm, florets diameter: 0.3 to 0.5cm, flowering: unspecified, uses: potting, ornamental plants, cut flowers.