- Flower nameSpiranthes sinensis
- Scientific nameSpiranthes sinensis
- Aliasモジズリ, 捩摺り, 捩花, Chinese spiranthes
- Place of originJapan, Himalaya, Siberia, and Oceania
- Place of floweringFields and footpaths
- Flowering seasonMay, June, July, August
- Language of flowersthought
What is Spiranthes sinensis
Spiranthes sinensis , Chinese spiranthes, or Nejibana,(scientific name: Spiranthes sinensis) is a perennial wildflower of the Orchidaceae, native to Japan, Himalaya, Siberia, and Oceania. It blooms a purple-red small flower that is spirally twisted in summer. Each small flower has an orchid shape. The species after the flower is light, and one is about 0.001 mg, and it flies in the sky like dust.
Common name: screw flower (twisted flower), scientific name: Spiranthes sinensis, aka: Nejibana, Chinese spiranthes, Origin: Japan, Himalaya, Siberia, and Oceania, Distribution: Hokkaido, Shikoku, Kyushu of Japan, Environment: Wetlands, grass height: 10-40 cm, rooted leaves, leaf form: linear spinous needles, inflorescence: spiral spikes, inflorescence height: 5-15 cm, flowering time: May to August, flower color (scale and lateral petal): reddish purple to pink, flower color (lip valve): white, small flower diameter: 0.5 cm, seed weight (1 piece): 0.001 mg, breeding method: airborne flower.