- Flower nameTulip angelique
- Scientific nameTulipa cv. angelique
- Place of origingarden variety
- Place of floweringBotanical Gardens
- Flowering seasonApril, May, June
What is Tulip angelique
Tulip Angelique (scientific name: Tulipa cv. Angelique) is a garden cultivar of "Tulip" of the genus Tulip of Liliaceae. Late, double flowers, pale pink flowers bloom.
Please refer to the right for the tulip picture book which collected the tulip variety. Tulip picture book
Type: Tulip · Angelique, Scientific name: Tulipa cv. Angelique, Origin: garden cultivar, classification: double flowering, flower color: pale pink, plant height: 30 to 60 cm, flowering time: late April to June, use: flowerbed, potted plant cut flowers.