- Flower nameSweet violet 'Kogane'
- Scientific nameViola odorata 'kogane'
- Alias匂い菫 '黄金 kogane'
- Place of originGarden variety
- Place of floweringGarden, Cut flowers, flower arrangement, Botanical Gardens, Horticultural species, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonFebruary, March, April, May
What is Sweet violet 'Kogane'
Sweet violet 'Kogane' (scientific name:Viola odorata) is a yellow variety of leaves of perennials of the violet family, the Sweet violet (scientific name: Viola odorata) .
Common name: Sweet violet 'Kogane', Scientific name: Viola odorata 'Kogane', Origin: Garden variety, plant height: 10 to 15 cm, root foliage, leaf color:yellow, bilaterally, symmetrical flower, flower diameter: 2 to 3 cm, flower shape: five flower violet type with a distance in flowers, flowering period: February ~ May, flower color: purple, flowering method of blooming: single bloom · double flower, application: perfume raw material, bouquet, medicated (cough).