What is Ixora chinensis
Ixora chinensis or commony called as Chinese ixora (scientific name: Ixora chinensis) is a tropical evergreen shrub in the family Rubiaceae native to southern China to Malaysia. A red-orange colored carved crown has four tears, rounded four-valve flowers are brought together in 20-30 rings to make a semispherical bloom in a double-inflorescence inflorescence.
The genus name "Ixora" is Sanskrit word "Iswara" and "Shiva god". The seed name "chinensis" represents "Origin of China" of origin.
Types of wild flowers
There are the following flowers in the same genus.
● Ixora-coccinea Grows flowering inflorescences and makes cross-shaped orange and pink florets bloom there.
● Ixora coccinea lutea, also known as Yellow flame of the woods, Yellow ixora, produces yellow flowers.
● Ixora parviflora, English name: White ixora, has white flowers.
● Ixora duffii is rounded and has large large leaves. Blooms a big crimson flower.
● Ixora chinensis extending the inflorescence and rounding 20 to 30 rounded red-orange florets to form a hemisphere.
xora chinensi information
Generic name:xora chinensi , Scientific name: Ixora chinensis, Place of Origin: South China-Malaysia, Lifestyle: Tropical evergreen shrub, Tree height: 50-100 cm, Leaf shape: Oval shape, phyllord: opposite, leaf margin: whole edge, leaf height: 5-12 cm, leaf width: 2-5 cm, petiole: yes, inflorescence diameter: 5 to 10 cm, corolla: car-shaped, with 4 split ends and flat open, inflorescence diameter: 1 cm, inflorescence length: 2-3 cm, corolla color: orange, Place of flower: Apex and axilla, Number of stamens: 4, Number of pistils: 1, Style: Two stigmas, Flowering period: Anniversary (especially from May to August), Fruit type: berry, fruit shape: spherical, fruit diameter: 0.5 cm, fruit color: purple red, seed diameter: 0.3 cm, number of seeds: 2.