- Flower nameBrighamia insignis
- Scientific nameBrighamia insignis
- AliasAlula, cabbage on the stick, Brighamia insignis, アルラ, ブリガミア・インシグニス, キャベッジ・オン・ザ・スティック
- Place of originthe Hawaiian islands of Kauaʻi and Niʻihau
- Place of floweringSpecific area
- Flowering seasonSeptember, October, November
What is Brighamia insignis
Brighamia insignis or Alula、(Scientific name: Brighamia insignis), is Hawaii on specific Chinese is the Department of Brigham a non-cold-resistant Evergreen shrub. Referred to in the scientific names of Brigham a insignia (Brighamia insignis). Has an odd shape resembling a dinosaur. At the tip of the stem at the bottom goes thick at the top as extremely slim cabbage of like leaving the leaves.
From the leaf axil 3-stretch eight long stalk, Tip 5 blooms in the deep fissure that long trumpet-shaped pale yellow aromatic flowers.
Common name: Alula, scientific name: Brighamia insignis, aka:cabbage on the stick , Alula. place of origin: island of niihau and Kauai Island Na Pali Coast (Islands, Hawaii).