- Flower nameCamellia 'Juraku'
- Scientific nameCamellia japonica 'juraku'
- Alias椿 , 聚楽, Camellia japonica 'Juraku'
- Place of originJapan
- Place of floweringGarden, Cut flowers, flower arrangement, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonFebruary, March, April
What is Camellia 'Juraku'
Camellia 'Juraku' (scientific name: Camellia japonica 'Juraku') is camellia with pale red petals with a crimson shade and a single, flat bloom with tubular stamens and medium-sized flowers.
Common name: Camellia 'Juraku', Scientific name: Camellia japonica 'Juraku', Place of origin: Japan, Type of life: Evergreen small tree, Tree height: 2 - 4 m, Flower color:ale red petals with a crimson shade, Flower size: medium, Leaf color: green, Leaf shape: long oval, Flowering season: February - April, Flower diameter: 8.5 cm, Use: Garden planting, potted planting, tea flower.