- Flower nameRosa ’Bridal Pink’
- Scientific nameRosaceae rosa ’bridal pink’
- AliasRoza cv. bridal-pink
- Place of originhorticultural variety
- Place of floweringGarden, Cut flowers, flower arrangement, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonMay, June, July, August, September, October, November
What is Rosa ’Bridal Pink’
The rose 'bridal-pink' (scientific name: Rosaceae Rosa 'Bridal Pink') is an American horticultural variety of the rose, a small shrub of the rose family.
It has large, pale pink flowers, and was bred in the United States in 1967 from Summertime and Spartan. It is used for bridal bouquets.
Common name: Roses 'Bridal Pink', scientific name: Rosaceae Rosa 'Bridal Pink', strain: Floribunda Floribunda (F), Breeding: 1967, USA, Height: 80-120 cm, Foliage: dark green, Flowering season: June - August, Foliage: dark green, Flowering season: four seasons (especially May-November), Flower size: large (9-12 cm), Flowering style: semi-petalous, high-centered, fragrance: slightly fragrant, flower color: pink, uses: potted, cut flowers.
Relationship between rose diameter and large, medium and small wheels
Minimum 1 - 3 cm