- Flower nameOtome sasanqua
- Scientific nameCamellia sasanqua 'otome'
- Alias乙女山茶花, Otome'
- Place of originhorticultural variety
- Place of floweringGarden, Park, Bonsai, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonJanuary, November, December
What is Otome sasanqua
Otome sasanqua (Camellia sasanqua 'Otome') is a horticultural variety of the sasanqua (Camellia sasanqua). It is a pale pink, thousand-petaled, medium-sized, early-flowering variety that blooms from November. It is also used in gardens and as a hedge because of its resistance to trimming.
Common name: Camellia sasanqua 'Otome', Scientific name: Camellia sasanqua 'Otome', Life Form: Evergreen broad-leaved medium shrub, Flowering season: November-January, Tree height: 2-8 m, Flowering style: Thousand-flowered, Flower color: pale pink, Flower diameter: 6 to 7 cm, Use: garden plants, potted plants, bonsai, hedges.