- Flower nameCamellia tsaii var. synaptica
- Scientific nameCamellia tsaii var. synaptica
- Aliasカメリア 'エリナ・カスケード' , Camellia 'Elina Cascade', 姫山茶花
- Place of originGarden variety of Viet Nam, (Chinese) origin of Camellia,
- Place of floweringGarden, Park, Horticultural species, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonApril
What is Camellia tsaii var. synaptica
Camellia tsaii var. synaptica ' Elina Cascade is a genus of Evergreen low treeof the Theaceae Department of Camelliagenus. This is a improved China's wild Camellia cultivars in Viet Nam. It is Camellia mesocarp branches are thin and curved, drooping tip. In the spring, white, outside, light pink flowers bloom flower. Fall, leaves change to Brown.
Bears on the pruning hedges and Park trees, gardens planted and potted plants. Camellias bloom similar to sibling varieties without mesocarp, leaves little 'Elina' (Camellia ' Elina').
Common name: Camellia tsaii var. synaptica 'Elina Cascade , scientific name Camellia tsaii var. synaptica 'Elina Cascade
horticultural varieties of origin: Viet Nam, (Chinese) origin of Camellia, height: 3 m, flowering time: April, flower diameter: 1 cm, color: pale pink, leaf color: Green.