- Flower nameHarlequin glory bower
- Scientific nameClerodendrum thomsoniae
- Alias源平臭木, Clerodendrum thomsoniae, Clerodendrum, ゲンペイカズラ, 源平葛, クレデンドロン
- Place of originWest Africa
- Place of floweringBotanical Gardens
- Flowering seasonMay, June, July
What is Harlequin glory bower
Harlequin glory bower , scientific name:Clerodendrum thomsoniae, is native to West Africa and is an evergreen shrub of the Lamiaceae Department of Clerodendron genus. In the summer, red flowers with white calyx; Compared to flowers and large leaves. Clerodendron spekeausam (Clerodendrum speciosum) called benigenpaykazra (red Genpei GE) has been breeding. It is the same group of the genus Clerodendrum as Clerodendrum trichotomum(scientific name:Clerodendrum trichotomum)and Harlequin glory bower (scientific name: Clerodendrum thomsoniae) etc.
Generic name: Harlequin glory bower, scientific name:Clerodendrum thomsoniae, aka: credendron , origin: West Africa, height: 100-400 cm, flowering period: May-July, flower, red, Calyx color: white.