- Flower nameCymbidium Urara ‘Nana’
- Scientific nameCymbidium urara ‘nana’
- Aliasシンビジューム, Cymbidium, Urara ‘Nana’
- Place of originGarden variety
- Place of floweringGreenhouse
- Flowering seasonJanuary, February, March, December
- Language of flowersRoyal beauty
What is Cymbidium Urara ‘Nana’
Cymbidium Urara 'Nana' (scientific name: Cymbidium Urara 'Nana') is a garden variety of Cymbidium (scientific name: Cymbidium) which are evergreen perennials in the genus Cymbidium in the orchid family.
Cymbidium (scientific name: Cymbidium)
The petals and sepals are both white to pale red with a yellow center and a bright red spot inside the lip.
Common name: Cymbidium Urara 'Nana', scientific name: Cymbidium Urara 'Nana', origin: horticultural varieties, height: 80-90 cm, pseudobulbs, Leaf shape: linear to oblong, left-right asymmetric flower, flower diameter: 5 to 10 cm, flowering: December to March, flower color: white to pale red.