- Flower nameHydrangea serrata ‘Fuji no taki’
- Scientific nameHydrangea serrata ‘fuji no taki’
- Alias富士の滝, 山紫陽花, フジノタキ, Hydrangea serrata, ヤマアジサイ
- Place of originBreeding
- Place of floweringGarden, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonJune, July, August, September
What is Hydrangea serrata ‘Fuji no taki’
Hydrangea serrata ‘Fuji no taki’ (Scientific name: Hydrangea serrata 'Higoshibori') is one of mountain hydrangea .
Small flower multiflower, double flowering, petal round. It is pure white at the beginning of bloom and turns red in autumn. Flowering period: June to September
Common name: Hydrangea serrata ‘Fuji no taki’ Scientific name: Hydrangea serrata 'Fuji no taki’ , also scientific name: Hydrangea macrophylla subsp. Serrata 'Fuji no taki’ , Living type: Cold- and heat-resistant deciduous shrub, Type: mountain hydrangea, leaf texture: thin matte, flower diameter: 2-3 cm, Large and small flowers: small flowers, tree height: 50 to 100 cm, flowering period: June to July.
♦ detailed pages of the... following please refer to. Hydrangea