- Flower nameLeptospermum scoparium
- Scientific nameLeptospermum scoparium
- AliasTea tree, ティーツリー, 御柳梅, Broom tea tree, New Zealand tea tree
- Place of originNew Zealand, Australia, Peninsular Malaysia
- Place of floweringGarden, Botanical Gardens
- Flowering seasonMarch, April, May
What is Leptospermum scoparium
Leptospermum scoparium or New Zealand teatree (scientific name:Leptospermum scoparium) is a hardy evergreen shrub of the Myrtaceae family. The blossom is similar toones of plum and fower-color is red, peach,or white, and many singlet or multi florets bloom on the branches in spring .The leeves of the flower are resembled tamarisk's leaves and the flowers resemble a flower of plum. It Is resistant to cold, however dose not to hot and dry. of the summer . As It is from the tea leaves used in New Zealand and is New Zealand's national flower, it is known as the New Zealand tea tree or Tea tree , broom tea tree.
Common name: , Scientific name:Leptospermum scoparium, Also known as: New Zealand teatree, Tea tree ,bloom tea tree, Origin New Zealand, Australia, Peninsular, height: 2-3 m, color: red, white, peach, Flowers bloom better: Saki single and double-petaled, flower diameter: 1-2 cm, flowering period: March to May.