- Flower nameNymphaea cv. Nang Kwak Pink
- Scientific nameNymphaea cv. Director G. T. Moore
- AliasNymphaea cv. Director G. T. Moore, ディレクター ジョージ T. ムーア
- Place of originhorticultural species
- Place of floweringGreenhouse, River, pond
- Flowering seasonJuly, August, September, October
What is Nymphaea cv. Nang Kwak Pink
The tropical water lily 'Director G. T. Moore' (scientific name: Nymphaea cv. Director G. T. Moore) is a horticultural species and an aquatic perennial in the water lily family Nymphaeaceae. It is a day-blooming tropical water lily bred by Director George T. Moore in 1941 by crossing the original Nymphaea colorata with the garden variety 'Judge Hitchcock'.
Common name: tropical water lily 'Director G. T. Moore', also known as 'Director George T. Moore', scientific name: Nymphaea cv. Director G. T. Moore, life form: cold-tolerant tropical perennial day-blooming aquatic plant, growing area: ponds, atriums, native habitat Pond, Atrium, Origin: Horticultural, Height: 30-50 cm, Leaf Diameter: up to 30 cm, Flower Diameter: 20-25 cm, Type of Life: Perennial, Flower Color: Bluish purple, Flowering Season: All year round, peak season: July-October (outdoors).