- Flower namePhlox paniculata
- Scientific namePhlox paniculata
- Alias宿根フロックス, オイランソウ, Phlox paniculata, fall phlox, garden phlox, perennial phlox, summer phlox
- Place of originthe eastern and central United States and eastern Canada
- Place of floweringGarden, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonJune, July, August, September
What is Phlox paniculata
Phlox paniculata (scientific name: Phlox paniculata) is native to the central and eastern United States and eastern Canada., and is a perennial plant of the family Polemoniaceae. In summer, the inflorescence is extended from the top of the flower stems, and about 10 number of flowers bloom in a circle.
Common name: Phlox paniculata, scientific name: Phlox paniculata, Flowering stage: June to July, inflorescence form: conical inflorescence, flower diameter: 2 cm.