- Flower namePodranea ricasoliana
- Scientific namePodranea ricasoliana
- Alias桃色凌霄花, 凌霄花
- Place of origintropical America or China
- Place of floweringBotanical Gardens, Subtropical region
- Flowering seasonJuly, August, September
- Language of flowersHonorary
What is Podranea ricasoliana
Podranea ricasoliana (scientific name: Podranea ricasoliana) is native to tropical America to China, and is a non-cold-tolerant dwarf plant belonging to the family Bignoniaceae. It is a cultivar of Chinese trumpet vine (scientific name: Campsis grandiflora) and has pale pink flowers. 'Conessa Sarah' is known.
Common name: Podranea ricasoliana, scientific name: Podranea ricasoliana, Origin: China, tropical America, flowering period: July-September, flower color :peach.