- Flower nameRoza 'Awayuki’
- Scientific nameRoza 'awayuki’
- Aliasバラ, アワユキ, 淡雪, Awayuki, 薔薇
- Place of originGarden variety
- Place of floweringGarden, Botanical Gardens, Horticultural species, Potted flower
- Flowering season
What is Roza 'Awayuki’
The rose 'Awa Yuki' (scientific name: Roza 'Awayuki') is a small shrub the family Rosaceae. . It is a slab rose bred in Japan by Suzuki Shozo in 1990. In the middle wheel, a single flowering white flower blooms.
Common name: The rose 'Awa Yuki', scientific name: Roza 'Awayuki', lineage: shrub type, production: Japan Suzuki Shozo, 1990, tree height: 120 cm, flower color: white, flower blooming method: single, large and medium flower small medium rings, fragrance: Faint, flower diameter: 5 cm.
Relationship between rose diameter and large, medium and small wheels
Minimum 1 - 3 cm