- Flower nameRose 'Cornelia'
- Scientific nameRoza cv. Cornelia
- Alias薔薇, コーネリア, Cornelia, ツルバラ, バラ
- Place of originhorticultural variety
- Place of floweringGarden, Botanical Gardens, Park, Horticultural species, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonMay, June, July, September, October, November
What is Rose 'Cornelia'
Rose 'Cornelia' (scientific name: Roza cv. Cornelia) is a hybrid musk semi-vining rose bred in England. It blooms in all seasons and produces small clusters of apricot-pink flowers. It is used to decorate arches and pergolas.
Common name: Cornelia, scientific name: Roza cv. Cornelia, Hybrid Musk (HMsk), cultivar: Old Rose (Antique Rose), growth: semi-vining, flowering: two to four seasons, flowering season: spring to fall, flower color: apricot pink, fragrance: medium to strong, flower dia. : 3 to 3.5 cm, Height: 1.5 to 5 m, Year of breeding: 1925, Breeder: J. pemberton, England.
Relationship between rose diameter and large, medium and small wheels
Minimum 1 - 3 cm