- Flower nameZinnia linearis
- Scientific nameZinnia cv. profusion
- Place of originHorticultural variety
- Place of floweringGarden, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonJune, July, August, September
What is Zinnia linearis
Zinnia Profusion (Zinnia cv. Profusion) is a cross between Z. elegans and Z. angustifolia and is a species of whooping cormorant. It is a single-petaled species with round petals and white, pink and orange flowers. It inherits the advantages of its parents, and is a hardy variety with weather resistance and branching.
Common name:Zinnia Profusion, scientific name: (Zinnia cv. Profusion, Place of origin: Horticultural variety, Plant height: 30-40 cm, flower diameter: 5 cm
Leaf shape: oval or oblong; corolla: head flower; flower diameter: 4 cm; flowering style: single flowering; flowering season: June-September; flower color: white, orange, yellow or pink; flowering season: June-September; fruit type: slender fruit.