- Flower nameCamellia Manzairaku
- Scientific nameCamellia japonica 'manzairaku'
- Alias万才楽, Manzairaku, Camellia, ツバキ, 椿, マンザイラク, ツバキ マンザイラク
- Place of originJapan
- Place of floweringGarden, Botanical Gardens, Park, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonJanuary, February, March, April, December
- Language of flowersadmiration
What is Camellia Manzairaku
Camellia Manzairaku (scientific name: Camellia japonica 'Manzairaku') is the kind that a bright spot is in 'Taiheiraku' letting a large, single-petal, flat open, pink-clolored flower bloom.
A generic name: Manzairaku, scientific name: Camellia japonica 'Manzairaku', Camellia cultivars of Higo type, pink with white variegation, large‐flowered (flower diameter: 10 to 12cm ), single flowered, flat open, origin: Higo (now, Kumamoto prefecture).