- Flower nameDahlia
- Scientific nameDahlia pinnata
- Aliasテンジクボタン, 天竺牡丹, Dahlia, Dahlia pinnata
- Place of originMexico and Guatemala
- Place of floweringGarden, Cut flowers, flower arrangement
- Flowering seasonJune, July, August, September, October
- Language of flowersErika, whimsical
What is Dahlia
Dahlia, scientific name:Dahlia pinnata, is native to Guatemala and Mexico, and is a non-hardy perennial plants (bulbs) of the Asteraceae , of dahlia genus. Bright bloom in flower from summer to fall any colors other than the blue also said that is as rich and variety to. Among them also slapping bloom is particularly popular. Dahlia Emperor is the same genus and it makes bloom in the winter, the height reaches up to the roof.
Common name: Dahlia, scientific name:Dahlia pinnata, origin: Mexico and Guatemala, height: 40-100 cm, size: 10 ~ 25 cm, Flowering period: June-October, except flower colors: red, white, peach, purple, yellow and blue colors and double colors and flowers to: pom poms bloom, blooming Anemone, blooming Decora, blooming Shaw (OWA) bloom, blooming Cactus, single bloom, Orchid to bloom and top mix.