- Flower nameYunnan noble orchid
- Scientific nameCymbidium goeringii subsp. goeringii var. forrestii
- Alias朶々香, 黄月, 中国春蘭, 黄花, Cymbidium goeringii, 春蘭, Yunnan noble orchid, 雲南春蘭
- Place of originChina
- Place of floweringLow mountains
- Flowering seasonMarch, April, May
What is Yunnan noble orchid
Yunnan noble orchid (scientific name: Cymbidium goeringii subsp. goeringii var. forrestii) is native to China and is a wild orchid of the Orchidaceae family. A yellow flower blooms at the end of the stem with one stem and one flower.
Generic name: Yunnan noble orchid, scientific name: Cymbidium goeringii subsp. goeringii var. forrestii, life style: wild orchids, origin: China, living environment: Mountainous area, plant height: 10 - 30 cm, leaf shape: linear, leaf edge: serrated, flower color:yellow, flower diameter: 4 - 6 cm, flowering period: March to May, applications: potted plants, wild plants, orchid tea, remarks: classical horticultural plants.