- Flower nameAmaranthus tricolor
- Scientific nameAmaranthus tricolor
- Aliasアマランサス･トリカラー, 葉鶏頭, Amaranthus tricolor, ガンライコウ, 雁来紅, Amaranthus, ハゲイトウ, パーフェクタ・トリカラー
- Place of originTropical Asia
- Place of floweringGarden, Cut flowers, flower arrangement, Potted flower
- Flowering seasonAugust, September, October
What is Amaranthus tricolor
Amaranthus tricolor is originally from tropical Asia and is a non-hardy annual plant of the amaranthus. It reaches puberty vividly in early fall, and a beautiful leaf is mainly appreciated. The leaf grows each other. A color and the design of the leaf, form, size diversify, and there are a large number of kinds. The flower grows on the leaf side with a small purple flower. To the friend of the amaranth a string cockscomb (string cockscomb, Amaranthus caudatus:) There are amateur Langsat cow needlefishs) and Kei Sugimori cane (Amaranthus cruentus). In addition, there are cockscomb (cello Shea) and Kurume cockscomb appreciating flower arrangement in close relation by the other genus (the cockscomb genus).
Generic name: Drain : Amaranthus tricolor, scientific name: Amaranthus tricolor, another name: Amaranthus tricolor, Amaranthus, Pourthiaea villosa, place of origin: Tropical Asia, height of a rice plant: 30-150 cm, leaf shape: A lancet arch, a leaf color: Rouge, pink, red, yellow, the admiration period: From August to October.