Japan winter flowers
- Flower nameCamellia japonica
- Scientific nameCamellia japonica
- Alias椿, Camellia, ヤブツバキ
- Place of originJapan
- Place of floweringGarden, Botanical Gardens, Cemetery & Temple, Park, Horticultural species, Streets, Planting
- Flowering seasonJanuary, February, March, April, December
- Language of flowersThe virtue of humility, white flower'purity,ask for forgiveness'
What is Camellia japonica
Camellia japonica or Tsubaki (scientific name: Camellia japonica) is theaceae evergreen tree native to Japan. Flowers are grown from the Edo period in many horticultural varieties. Flowers from the neck down and is ominous and didn't shy away from the samurai in the Edo period. Combs, burnt wood charcoal on the fruit, camellia oil. Similar to the Department of genus Camellia sasanqua and flower and tree body, which is difficult to simple distinguishing between the two is seeing on the ground hanabira (petals). Camellia to bloom as a beheading, is the sasanqua petals 1 one fall and fall flowers.
Common name: Camellia japonica or Tsubaki, scientific name:Camellia japonica, also known as: Camellia, origin: Japan, living type: evergreen trees, plant height: 5 to 10 m, flowering: December to April, flower size: 5 to 8 cm, color: red, white, peach, red blur of vitiligo with white rims and enjoying.