- Flower namePolystachya neobenthamia
- Scientific namePolystachya neobenthamia
- AliasPolystachya, ポリスタキア
- Place of originTanzania
- Place of floweringGreenhouse, Specific area
- Flowering seasonJanuary, February, March, November, December
- Language of flowersElegant
What is Polystachya neobenthamia
Polystakia neobensamia (scientific name: Polystachya neobenthamia) is native to Tanzania and is a geological orchid of the family Orchidaceae. From winter to spring, white small flowers with long floral patterns are gathered collectively and bloom. There are fragrances in flowers. Spots on the lip are initially reddish purple and change color to yellow with the passage of time.
Generic name: Polystachya neobenthamia, Scientific name: Polystachya neobenthamia, Synonyms : Neobenthamia gracilis,, Origin: Tanzania, Habitat distribution: Lowland, Plant length: 30-40 cm, Leaf shape: linar lanceolate shape,, Flowing color: white, flower size: 2-3 cm, flowering period: winter to spring.